Limitations on Services
There are some limitations on our services. If you think you may fit into one of the categories described below, you should contact us at email@example.com BEFORE making an appointment.
- As stated elsewhere, we will not prepare tax returns for individuals or couples whose combined income is greater than $60,000.
- We will not give advice or consult with individuals who wish to complete their own tax returns.
- We reserve the right to decline to prepare returns where the client has investment income, especially in cases where the portfolio or total proceeds is substantial.
- We reserve the right to decline to prepare returns whose complexity or level of detail is beyond our capabilities.
- We may decline to prepare returns where the client has income from more than two states.
- We will not prepare returns for individuals with non-US income other than earned income.
- We will not discuss or negotiate with clients regarding our interpretations of tax law and tax regulations. We will not furnish copies of returns that have not been submitted.
- We will not discuss any tax return-related information with anyone other than the client.