What To Do If You Can't Find An Appointment Time
Here is what to do if you can't find an appointment time:
1) Keep checking - People cancel appointments all the time. Keep trying.
2) Consider "Walking in." Bring a completed Intake Form, your immigration documents, and your income document(s), and come to LaFortune 108A between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM on the following days:
Monday through Thursday, March 19 - 22
Monday through Thursday, March 26 - 29
Tuesday through Thursday, April 3 - 5
Monday through Thursday, April 9 - 12
FOR THE NEXT THREE OPTIONS, YOU NEED TO FILE A "REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME." SEE THE LINK OR COME IN TO OUR OFFICE DURING THE DAYS AND TIMES ABOVE, AND WE WILL HELP YOU COMPLETE THE FORM.
3) Between April 16 and Graduation Weekend, we will have walk-in hours ROOM L-057 MENDOZA. The hours will be between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM. The dates are as follows:
Monday through Thursday, April 16 - April 19
Monday through Thursday, April 23 - April 26
Monday through Thursday, April 30 - May 3
Monday through Thursday May 7 - May 10
4) If you are going to be returning to Notre Dame in the fall, fill out a request for extension, keep a copy, and contact us again at email@example.com when you return. We will schedule an appointment with you at that time. The extension period continues until October 15, so there will be plenty of time to complete your returns.
5) If you are leaving Notre Dame permanently in May, see the link "Email Tax Preparation Services." Follow the instructions according to the webpage.