What If I Do NOT Have U.S. Income?

What if you do NOT have US income?

If you do not have any U.S. Source income you are still required to fill out an IRS Form 8843 and mail it to the IRS by April 15 to:

    Department of the Treasury

    Internal Revenue Service Center

    Austin, TX 73301-0215

Due to limited resources this year, we are asking you to self prepare and mail this document.

Please do not make an appointment.

Check here for instructions for step-by-step instructions to Form 8843.