The appointment calendar will be available after February 15, 2021 for tax preparation appointments starting February 22, 2021 until April 15, 2021. Appointments will be available between 10 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday. Due to Covid-19 restrictions we cannot accommodate walk-in clients. Please click here to schedule an appointment.

We are out of appointments so if you are not able to make an appointment we are going to begin VERY LIMITED a drop-off and pick-up option.

You will need to make an appointment for Drop Off.

We are preparing taxes for International students in the basement of LaFortune. Our Student preparers will prepare your return and notify you when it is finished and can be reviewed and pick up

 The documents that will need to drop off are:

  • Copy of your passport page and current VISA page
  • Copy of your Social Security Card
  • Copy of DS-2019 or I-20
  • Your completed Intake Form
  • Any Income Documents including W-2, 1042S (if you have one), 1099 and 1098T (if you have one)

 Note: We will not be able to prepare returns with net Capital Gains over $200

  • A copy of last year's tax return if you have it
  • If you have a driver's license, a copy of that

Please Note:

If you have US income and want to make an appointment for us to prepare your tax returns, before making an appointment please see What If I DO Have U.S. Income

If you do not have US income, please see What If I Do NOT Have U.S. Income

The program’s location is in LaFortune Center, Basement level innovation lab which is in the southwest corner of the building. This is a change from prior years.

All clients will be required to wear masks and observe all University Covid-19 protocol. If your tax preparer is not ready for you, please wait in the basement lounge area of LaFortune until you are contacted.

Follow the relevant instructions, gather your documents, and then write to us for an appointment.