What to Bring to Your Appointment

  • Any income documents such as Forms W-2, 1042-S, and others such as Form 1099;
  • Your passport and visa that were in effect during the tax year;
  • Your Social Security card;
  • Your I-20 or DS-2019 Immigration Form;
  • Copies of your tax returns from tax year 2015 (US federal and all states), if any;
  • A printed copy of your completed 2016 Intake Form;
  • If you have a United States bank account, your bank information (routing and account numbers) so any refund(s) can be directly deposited into your bank account.